Friday, November 4, 2011

Homestay Family and...Not Homestay Family

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo.

I'm bad, I know. My plan was to upload video of my homestay family a while ago. But, in Nepal tradition, I ran into some difficulties. First, my paala (dad) and cho-cho (brother) were sick, so I couldn't film them. Later, when I attempted to film my fam, my amala (mother) was breast-feeding when I tried to film. My next video got deleted when my computer didn't have enough space for my next homestay video. And now, after many attempts, I present to you...my homestay family! (Complete with high-pitched Rhys-talking-to-little-kids voice.)



On the other end of the moral spectrum, a week or two ago some friends and I tried to go to a jazz concert that was part of a larger festival called Jazzmandu. When we arrived late, all the tickets were sold out. What to do? Accidentally go to a Dance Bar! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_bar)



Whoops! When in Kathmandu...(go to Dance Bars?)

A quick note on teh life: I am going to Dharamsala, India for a month to teach English (aw hells yeah). New videos to be uploaded with the SUPA FAST internet there.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment